If you have queries about our artists, email is the best way to reach us. It should be noted that we are not seeking new talent at this time.
Liz Penta: liz[at]emceeartist.com
Jennifer Fife: jennifer[at]emceeartist.com
Please, no phone calls.
Emcee Artist Management is occasionally seeking highly motivated interns to assist with day-to-day duties. Candidates should be passionate about music; previous music business experience preferred. They should be comfortable and skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel, and social media. Basic design skills (i.e. Photoshop) and HTML knowledge is highly preferred.
- Updating social networking sites and artist websites
- Organizing press and merchandise mailings
- Assisting with travel arrangements
- Office duties: ordering supplies, running errands, organizing merch and supplies
- Availability to attend artist shows and help with merchandise and guest lists
- Conduct marketing research and participate in generating promotional strategies
Internships are unpaid. Candidates should be available at least two full days per week, though we offer some flexibility. Submit your resume and cover letter (with availability) to jennifer[at]emceeartist.com.